The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 7

I second this honestly. when you guys were mad at me for being a fan of pokemon scarlet and violet, I honestly slightly wanted to reach through my screen and slap you.

yes realy

theres tons of dumb stuff I hide into animosity

I like to hide things in Animosity too

you edited it, I think.
I mean I never really say ANYTHING positive(tbfabp) about miku

add me in as a secret

i know tehres a new super mario bros u reference

1 Like

I love smbu
but the way Nintendo milks the game is bad.

I did not

there is?

guys, shush, were all allowed to have opinions.

2 Likes

oh yeah I forgot about that lmao

There were a lot more secrets but they got deleted at some point

can you change the description of the game?

I really want to play the game right now.

ehh too lazy

do it quickly

too much work

what the Ohio sus?

I used to, but it doesn’t really work for the brush I use

1 Like