The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 7

oh okay

I just wanted to know because you not using the fill tool really helps with the aesthetic of your art

it makes all your art look better imo

1 Like

planned secrets:

-devs included as characters in a secret room
-pepino pizza tower
-HD will banks

Judge Holden is what originally inspired my character Pokerface, until I read about what he does in Blood Meridian, so then I shifted the inspiration to Deden from OFF

will banks irl ahh

It’s real

Add Ebic Lamphart for shts and giggles

don’t forget secret piano room and other secret rooms that I’m going to make

Ebic Lamphart Vs. William Robert Banks

1 Like

piano
my piano almost broke

Epic Rap Battles of History’s next episode

1 Like

jusdge holden is honetsly just true evil, i hate him honetsly

WILLS GAMBIT THEORY: Curly from Mouthwashing is secretly Will Banks

1 Like

who?

I searched up Curly

this is canon now

Good.

bro cloud, shoudl we add ebic

1 Like

You have my permission.

1 Like

IMG_1852
This guy

yes, in one of the hubs