The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 7

john whinchester moment

cool

1 Like

yes

pepi

I forgot

not to mention those secret levels

(also yes adam HD will banks/will banks irl is real)

1 Like

yippeee!

I think Ebic should be found in a secret room in the Stygian Pothole since that area is dedicated to Wrath from Dante’s Inferno (5th circle of Hell)

Starring as Will Banks if the Wills Gambit movie: Will Banks.

1 Like

:white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

1 Like

I wasnt even told about the planned areas

also bungus from ror2 should be in wills gambit

It’s in the Google Docs
image

i only have access to the doc on my home computer

oh okay

i remember the lore for the city of honor tho

1 Like

Can you add my character?

do I have access to the doc?

its only main devs

ok

Maybe - who is it?

image

1 Like