The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 7

Seeker


An enemy mainly appear in dark places.

My Project3-3-2025_12-32-09

I could tell you the lore for the Stygian Pothole in our DM if you want

or maybe all of the area’s lore

sounds good ngl

1 Like

Well no these characters will be Easter eggs they wont be any characters that are important to the story

is that House

Ok, just add him in somewhere dark.

1 Like

yes :sob:

its an edited photo of doctor house

2 Likes

oh, hey extrez! good to see you today!

I must be a secret in this game. even if its just a tiny Easter egg, I want in.

you most likely are a secret in the game already

I really badly want the link to the game right now.

cloud said in the Devlog that there’s going to be a cat playing the song you made for the game

1 Like

heck yeah! that’s actually sick. I really want to help make the game.

I’d recognize his portrait anywhere

your also a house MD fan?

I mean, I know of the show, I’ve never watched it though

my dad and sister love that show. my brother used to love it. I’ve never understood it

its about a doctor who’s name is house

2 Likes

in ror2 I have the weird stomp boot things.

1 Like