The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 7

I already have ideas for my first video, but what do you guys think about an animation called YOMI hustle but with Dragon Ball physics?

1 Like

dragon ball!

I’d watch that.

1 Like

Ok. In fact, I’m probably working on it right now

yes, dragon ball is cool

1 Like


1 Like

simple, be online more often.

What? the frick does that mean?

3dgifmaker85168
guys look at my cat

5 Likes

bootiful.

1 Like

I honestly don’t know.
image

why the frick did you respond to me then?!?! :sob: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I can finally eat
Ramadan during school is merciless

because I can.
leaf

No i mean why did you say

like bro what?!?!?!?

if I tried that:
download
this is what would happen

you posted 444 unread replies.

Its really easy, ive been doing it since nine
But my friends were like
“Bro what did you have for breakfast, oh wait you didn’t”

1 Like

Whoa really?!?!?! :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: thank you for telling me.