The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 7

you were saying??

1 Like

How many more people have I not met yet

Well there’s this cool guy named Endermanjeff, have you two met?

2 Likes

500 million people at least.

1 Like


I think I should’ve just did the title…

Well actually, you and Endermanjeff are very similar and when you’re online, Endermanjeff isn’t.

1 Like

It’s almost as if you two are the same people…

2 Likes

Yeah, Almost…

2 Likes
2 Likes

same could be said for Blackhole_1001 and you.

1 Like

Wait… is this also about me??

1 Like

Who’s that??
She sounds absolutely disgusting

or he I don’t know

2 Likes

nope

Oh okay

HE’S STILL HERE

its literally your old account cloud.

What cursed techniques would you have in Flowlab Kaisen?

1 Like

the power to be cringe, obviously.

1 Like

well what are my choices?

1 Like

No?

1 Like