The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 7

I love doing trolls that so hilariously obvious

1 Like

uhhh its very open ended

1 Like

Just a moment ago, I saw @Deadly_stars replying

That guy doesn’t exist.

1 Like

yeah I kinda knew he wouldn’t be gone that long.

To you maybe, but not to us. Also, yeah. I kinda figured he’d still be around

oh yeah? then who’s Adam? I also know your joking.

1 Like

Deadly_Stars does not exist.

2 Likes

Again, To you maybe, but not to us.

CAP!!! I will become the next Adam if I have to.

1 Like

Kinda obvious right.

2 Likes

Hi Adam

1 Like

That literally just went quick

1 Like


lego ninjago dragons rising season 2 wallpaper

1 Like

you didn’t get the joke, but whatever.

1 Like

The old show’s better

2 Likes

I was also joking

60 posts in under 5 minutes, I think.

4 Likes

almost 200. that happens at times.

1 Like

I saw a theory it might finally be a Kai season, but it might be too good to be true. KAI SHOULD BE THE MAIN PROTAGONIST AGAIN

1 Like