The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 8

I await thy masterpiece

1 Like

I am also awaiting rez’s masterpiece.

1 Like

I’m probably going to allow it to be playtested via Itch by the time I have the first boss done
Do expect the usual mature content, it’s an Eldabyss game

4 Likes

alright, good thing I get to keep my Chromebook over the summer.

1 Like

Is the fog a coding effect or just a sprite?

1 Like

Both. It’s a sprite with a bunch of code to make it look a certain way

5 Likes

ok that’s actually impressive

2 Likes

I’ll spoil one thing and say the name of the tutorial boss is going to be Lady Evelyn of the Forsaken Ybarra, so make what you will of that

4 Likes

that’s a really cool boss name.

1 Like

I am now
image
jelly
of you

If any of y’all use Blockbench, do y’all know how to color things without upload texture?

1 Like

Answer: You can’t, it needs a Texture to draw colour from.

Breh :sob:.

1 Like

I’m also jealous. I got a pretty high score in starblast retro wars scorpion mode.

I’m 5th with only like 1m. HOW is 105 even possible?? :sob:

2 Likes

every score I have


this is on a Chromebook.

2 Likes

I beat my high score!!!
image

3 Likes

So another thing. This game is very demanding in some areas. I did what I could to optimize the best I can (for the most part it can run okay on a Chromebook) but I can’t guarantee perfect 60 FPS all the way through. I will see what I can do to remedy this.

4 Likes

will it run ok on the 10 year old macbook my parents have made me use at home?
@extrez

2 Likes

I am currently reading the ToS for no reason.

1 Like