The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 8

I think this is the first time anybody on this forum has ever seen this
image

1 Like

… I don’t know about that

2 Likes
2 Likes

new paper robot: Community Art & Animation Club - #301 by John_Shrekinson
sword arm has panels that flip open on both sides to reveal hidden web shooters

Summary

I call him Conceptual Future Spider-Man. The name is inspired by the Amazing Spider-Man “Concept Series” toys from 2012. Basically an alternate Webbed Suit/Friendly Neighborhood suit/Raimi suit
front

back

reference original



1 Like

Can the game run on my 4gb ram laptop that I don’t usually use that might have some “background” file run and consuming 3.5gb ram?

1 Like

Most likely

1 Like

bugurchese

2 Likes

How are you guys on the 8th OTC bro

8 Likes

Wassup dinodev youre back now?

No, I just look at the forums every 5 months to see if anyone missed me lol

5 Likes

I haven’t touched flowlab or made any games for over a year, year and a half

4 Likes

You have missed a lot of otcs

Last time I checked in it was OTC 6 and before that it had to only be like 3 or 4

3 Likes

Yo how ya doing?

1 Like

Alright lol. I don’t know any of you because I haven’t been up to date with the community in a couple of years, I used to know everyone lol

6 Likes

I was here since october.
(Except I joined the forums in may last year)

1 Like

Oh gotcha, that’s pretty cool

4 Likes

Tomorrow, I will be in the forums for 24 hours as a challenge

2 Likes

Bro you can’t do that, because of anything that you have to do and that you’ll be sleep deprived