The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 8

Yes, sleep is a good thing, its also something I really wish I had right now, because I have to get up this early…

3 Likes

hello

Spamming chat.
1ace8f9a97b07defd38ef7fa92bc64c3690daeef_2_499x500

4 Likes

Just come back after I finish the first exam in about 20min.

YOOO DinoDev wassup

6 Likes

Oh hi DinoDev!
I can’t remember if I’ve met you on this account but I was also PhantomWolfMoon if you remember her lol.

8 Likes

@DinoDev welcome back!!!

3 Likes

good morning @BeesyBee!!!

2 Likes

hi Lucy!!! how are you?

1 Like

I’m angy, someone stole my charger when I gave it to them to use, they didn’t give it back, but if I see them today, they WILL be giving it back.

2 Likes

(angry Lucy intensifies)

1 Like

that really is the worst. anyway, your games are really fun.

1 Like

I have many problems with them (Mainly OVERCLOCKED), but I know the saying “You are your own worst critic”.

2 Likes

overclocked is kinda confusing.

1 Like

Eh, it was my first time testing Teleporting as a Game Mechanic, also whatever you do, do NOT try the tutorial, I’m still editing it.

1 Like

(is that a threat?) ok then.

1 Like

Anyway, FORSAKEN tips.
(I like FORSAKEN, and I main Noob and Two Time)

2 Likes

forsaken seems interesting.

1 Like
2 Likes

She’s just seeing if anyone missed her