The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 8

And by weapons I mean it goes from clipboard to flamethrower to GUN

2 Likes

someone just put energy drink mix in coca-cola.

1 Like

Gouda morning
sorry I had to

hi Lucy! how are you doing today?

1 Like

its fine, that was kinda funny.

1 Like

The day started, but I feel good. I think today will be fine.

also Wifi went out yesterday, which is why I wasn’t on for half of it.

1 Like

your wifi this is a joke.
download
I also am having a pretty gouda day, but I’ll try not to be brie-f

1 Like

anyway, are your dogs doing ok? two of mine almost died two days ago.

1 Like

They are doing fine, but Stone being the derpy one of the two sat DIRECTLY in the doorframe and almost got stepped on…

1 Like

I see art

stone seems like a silly dog.

1 Like

my dogs sometimes just run into the garage and just stand in the middle of it, as if they’re summoning something. its kinda weird.

1 Like

Hmmm, weird indeed.

1 Like

yep, also, sometimes they just whine for no reason.

1 Like

one of my friends is playing eaglercraft.

1 Like

I noticed you’re posting more often now. Ya got a week off? (or this is one of the rare instances where I’m actually on time for when users come on)

2 Likes

probably the second one

2 Likes

Ya got any tips on expanding the Total War devlog without being too annoying about it? (I admit, I might be taking it too much)

2 Likes

Eh, I post infrequently, sometimes I’ll be gone for 4 days straight, other times I’ll be on the forums 18/7.

2 Likes

I asked before what everybody’s best games were, what was yours?

2 Likes