The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 8

were watching twisters in my science class!!!

1 Like

^

1 Like

when is your spring break?

1 Like

It starts next week.

Mine started last Thursday. I go back on Monday.

1 Like

mine starts in April.

1 Like

Yo @JUSTPLAINOP , curios, how many OCs left to draw?

1 Like

A few :skull: (A lot)

1 Like

hey, how are you doing currently?

Uhm. I just got up, so decent.

well, good morning I guess. its almost noon for me.

1 Like

Lol, nice. How’s ur day been?

1 Like

it sure is a day. spring starts tomorrow where I am.

2 Likes

Same. I hope it heralds more that spiders.

2 Likes

yeah, spiders can be scary. I know somebody that collects spiders.

1 Like

people are accusing me of doing some pretty [REDACTED] things, but I would never do such a thing.

1 Like

Humans :coffee:

1 Like

that is so true. :coffee:

1 Like

school is the worst thing in the world, but it’s mainly just because people can be pretty immature.

2 Likes