The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 9

yume nikki is a cool game guyse

2 Likes


Greatest image ive ever made

1 Like

Who is flagging my posts

2 Likes

Yall know what? Baked Barbecue Lays is better than regular barbecue one. (in my opinion)

3 Likes

Just like how cool ranch doritos are better than original doritos

1 Like

you don’t know anything about potato chips until you’ve had honey barbeque dude

2 Likes

I ate one, it was much better than barbecue when it gets more less boring to eat than the barbecue one. But still, to me the baked one is actually good.

1 Like

I prefer the Classic flavor

1 Like

1000028108

1 Like

Chat, I might be getting something for helping a friend out with a commission he had to do.

2 Likes

Oh yeah? How about Barbecue Pringles which I don’t really like but I will eat them anyway because of hunger?

1 Like

I don’t like Pringles in general lol

1 Like

Me neither honestly…

1 Like

They just taste flavorless.

1 Like

Dill Pickle Lays on the other hand… (I’m too used to discord to send a single message)

2 Likes

Dang, how have I never heard of those?

1 Like

They are my favorite type of chips, besides Salt and Viniger.

1 Like

I used to dislike salt and vinegar, now the taste is heaven

1 Like

I like the wavy potato chips

2 Likes