The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 9

I liked Wavy, until I had too much…

1 Like

There’s no such thing as too much for me (with the chip dip that is)

2 Likes

I have that same feeling with Zaxby’s Sauce.

1 Like

I used to not like Salt and Vinegar, but I forced myself to eat an entire bag because someone gave it to me for a secret Santa and I didn’t want it to go to waste. I’m still not very fond of them, but I DO like them better

1 Like

It was the pickle kind btw
Edit: I can’t remember if it was the pickle chips, or salt and vinegar

1 Like

Is it bad that I would enjoy pickled chips, but not pickles themselves?

1 Like

Pickle chips imo do not taste like pickles, sooooooo nope

1 Like

They sure do smell similar.

1 Like

Finally decided to get discord

1 Like

how did you get the money to get nitro so quickly

1 Like

Hazzah

1 Like

Free trial, im broke

2 Likes

I just had a potato chip flavor that was avocado oil fried and spicy kimchi flavored. Besides me being pleasantly surprised that I wasn’t allergic to it, the flavor was quite unique!

5 Likes

I like the Pringles Onion ring flavor one with the mayonnaise sauce thingy (sour cream), tbh. I ate like 5-6 cans in a row without getting bored, lol.

2 Likes

STAY BACK DEMON
/j

2 Likes

Or just use orbs to get nitro for 3 days

1 Like

Must get name of the brand

1 Like

but he just made his account

1 Like

Kettle brand is the only brand of potato chips safe for me

3 Likes

You can speedrun doing quests