The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 9


New figure came in, used it for shoes

2 Likes


Late snack rating: Lays Salted Caramel

  • Smell: A bit like caramel, but sukk = 3.6/10
  • Taste:
  • At first: wtf
  • Later: does taste caramel, and onion?
    4.1/10
    Overall: 4/10
    Opinion: Should only buy for random collection, food reviewing on social media, or just want to trying to be a bit wild.
3 Likes

Insert funny bitcrushed music and rotating images here

I’m downloading p5d for psv

1 Like

Couch LEGENDS at 12:00 AM (Central Time)

2 Likes

woah

3 Likes

Just in case, it’s some YouTube series I’m making

2 Likes

YEAHHH

1 Like

I dont see it

I recommend to export it at 4k, and make the video a premier

1 Like

I ate half of it, it start to taste wild now.

2 Likes

It’s at midnight

1 Like

Well for me its at 10pm

1 Like


Bts on my animated series

2 Likes

It releases at midnight (central). Rn, nobody can

1 Like

I’ll keep that in mind next time. It is a premier tho, just nobody is able to view it

1 Like

Is that good, or bad

Worse, both.

1 Like

NFS UG1 is so mid. it doesn’t have free roam or cops (even though it was made before MW). the soundtrack has a few likeable songs. The storytelling sucks


uhh

1 Like