Expecting me to read Epstien files language ![]()
I called it the Flowlab files
I no sleepy I swear
I was. Until I slept
Just picked up a 1984 G1 Long Haul. It was a little pricey, but I payed under $30 for a 100% completed one with the tech strip. I would have probably payed more than that if I bought him and the accessories separately so not too bad.
My 1984 Devastator is 4/6 complete now. Bonecrusher is very common and easy to get, but Hook is gonna be a pain to find, at least one that’s affordable.
YOU HAVE MENTIONED ONE OF MY FAVORITE MUSICIANS OF ALL TIME, I GIVE YOU A STAR. ![]()
Apologies for replying to such an old comment, but i saw and thought I might say something. Its been a while since I interacted here, how are my fellow game makers doing?
Stop flexing that your cooler than me
![]()
Im lookin at bootleg megatron’s on ebay. YET their still 120 dollars ![]()
My favorite songs from Celldweller are I believe you, The last firstborn, shapeshifter, Good L_ck yo_'re F_cked, and Switchback
Anything I’d do for the og kirby!
Js emulate it vro
No
Right now, I just want the Revenge of the Fallen Mixmaster (what I’ve heard is one of the most complicated ones to transform)
Played it for about 3 hours, its so fun. The speedrunner inside me came out and forced me to get better lol, would recommend.
So give me reason, to prove me wrong, to wash this memory clean. Let the floods cross, the distance in your eyes.
I just have a bit too much freedom on ebay. I need to probably put a parental lock on it, lol.
(DJ too)
You got any good recommendations for transformers figures?
Not really sure, I guess it depends what kind of figures you like.
If you are looking for valuable figures or figures that are most likely to hold value, if you have do some research or go on different reselling sites like ebay and seeing which current retail figures are going for the most. The ones right now are Leader class Studio Series 86 Soundwave, or the aotp combaticon figures like Blast off and Brawl, not sure if onslaught is out yet and they have yet to release swindle. Vortex was released a bit ago and can rarely still be found at certain stores.
I used to collect primarily for nostalgia so I was collecting the early Studio series figures because they were from the Bayverse line, however I later ended up getting more interested in the G1 figures since I liked their more simplistic designs than the complex bayverse ones. That and I like collecting the early 1980s figures because of their history.
I guess it kind of depends on what you like or are looking for. As of right now, there’s not a lot of good figures to choose from at retail places, but if you go to thrift stores, comic stores (toy resellers) or online, you will most likely have a lot more options on older figures. There’s a lot in the 2000s that are pretty cheap if you buy them loose, like Energon, Armada and many others.
Or you could collect specific characters. Some characters are more expensive than others mostly because of demand. I know major characters like Optimus prime, Bumblebee, etc can hold their value pretty well depending on the continuity because they are quite desirable among most collectors.
I know the 1984 G1 Minibots are usually anywhere from $10-$20 a piece, sometimes more/less depending on condition or availability, but the 1984 Bumblee is like $40 at the lowest. I know they also released a Cliffjumper, and bumblejumper which is when there’s a red bumblebee or yellow cliffjumper figure which are kind of rare and are more like $60 to sometimes over $100. They are priced mostly because of their rarity, but the bumblebee figure is just as common as the rest, but everyone wants one. I managed to get one for $5, but it’s got some rust on the axles and paint chips on the die-cast parts, but this was at a local thrift store.

