The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 9

1984 g1 toys or studio series (86 preferably)

2 Likes

Welp, might as well start looking

2 Likes


Can’t even beat my own beatmap

2 Likes

friggin love it, mine are birthright, mezmerized (Circle of dust, yes, celldweller is also circle of dust), and Parasite (Circle of dust).

2 Likes

Transformers from fortnite?

3 Likes

I was gonna use 2 straps, but I only needed Juan... STOPS

3 Likes

We’re so cooked gng đŸ«©âœŒïž

2 Likes

I think Circle of dust is in Klayton’s label. Maybe, idk

Celldweller, Circle of Dust, Scandroid, FreqGen, and Half of Argyle Park and Angeldust are all done by Klayton himself.

2 Likes

Ah. Alr. I thought Klayton only did Celldweller and the rest are his label

1 Like

image

4 Likes


ITS HERE

1 Like

:nauseated_face:

Whats wrong with Dandadan?

1 Like

There’s just two types of people.
One that hates anime, and the other doesn’t


unless it’s dragonball

2 Likes

I don’t hate anime. I just find Dandadan kinda buns. I obviously made the anime tier list as a joke.

3 Likes

How dare you say that about my beloved Dandadan :rage: /j

2 Likes

I haven’t read a manga in years

2 Likes

Bruh. Just when I was finally getting to use adobe animate, it’s shutting down

3 Likes

2 Likes