The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 9

Speedrun animating then

1 Like

Dont diss my boy dragon ball

Pretty sure he was saying that dragon ball is goated.

2 Likes


Huh

I better not see people saying “That was not the wind”

“That was not the wind”

5 Likes

Im trying krita for the first time and it’s pretty great. Adobe is so malicious.

3 Likes

Lol. I’ve heard about the crud about adobe, but I still wanted to use it. Thanks for telling me about krita

1 Like

It’s foss so I expected something like GIMP or Blender where it was real nice but super clunky; that is not so. It is shockingly more intuitive, at least to me, than premium software I have tried.

I made this in no time.

7 Likes

In the process of all this, I just found out Adobe animate is saved (probably due to the backlash), but will still not get new updates, just going to be in maintenance mode

1 Like

Aight. I’ll check it out (even with what I found out [check above message just in case])

1 Like

Adobe is a super greedy company

1 Like

tuff.

3 Likes

Why is it whenever someone roasts you, you have no comeback but after them talking to you, you get the best comeback known to mankind but cant use it anymore

1 Like

Proof
image

2 Likes

UI updates, boss healthbar specifically

6 Likes

@RealityGlitchStudios

1 Like

hello everyone. I’m 15 now. also my discord account got disabled :sob:

1 Like

How come?

1 Like

hello everyone. I’m 15 now. also my folder with everything of semester 1 is gone :sob:

1 Like