The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 9

Happy bird day, also what happed to your dc?

I’ve been using a web-proxy to bypass school restrictions to access Discord - They thought I was a bot and disabled my account

2 Likes

That sucks. It should still work once your off school wifi though, also do you have any other discord compatible devices?

omg from Elementary all the way up to Freshman year now, I have never ONCE encountered the feature where sites are unblocked once off school wifi and it just ticks me off whenever someone just thinks that because I don’t even go to a high school in my town and they block things via a chrome extension

What chrome extension is it? My school uses securely and it works off school wifi

Blocksi

1 Like

Never heard of it, sorry

Same dude, at least you can .-- .- - -.-. … … -. --. / -.-- — …- - …- -… . / -… -.-- / …- … … -. --. / …-. .-… — .-- .-… .- -… / -.-. — – – …- -. … - -.-- / …-. — .-. …- – … tho

1 Like

New side game

2 Likes

Are you trying to access these websites on a school device? Back when I was in highschool they added this feature where regardless if you are on school wifi or not, most websites unknown to the school moderation were blocked. Thankfully my school added this and it only effected people with lower grades, they would get the suspension on their devices and even block youtube. Happened to me one time, and I went to the office and got it removed since my grades were above average at the time.
However I think most schools now have it by default regardless of grades. I know if you can prove if a website is educational or beneficial than they can unblock it, but can be hard to do. I knew another user on here had flowlab blocked at his school and was able to fight it to get it unblocked.

Depending on how strict your school is, I definitely recommend a personal device as long as your grades are good and you are only using it for creative purposes.

5 Likes

The laptop I use to access flowlab (Because my main computer is the average pc) is bulky and can barely run flowlab

2 Likes

I fear giving advice for people bypassing school internet restrictions since I know a lot of people do it in the act of ruining their own life, but also I find it shocking and almost funny when I meet the hundreds of ipad children who don’t even know what a BIOS is. I tend to take pity on them.

2 Likes

I had to pay a $350 UNSUBSCRIPTION FEE. That’s when I decided to start using prepaid cards. You know it’s messed up when they get sued by the us government for just being a jerk, not for breaking any specific law.

1 Like

Well that stinks. Might as well just try krita

I heard Adobe acted like a jerk before but didn’t know they got sued, lmao.

3 Likes

That unsub wasn’t a scam?

2 Likes


If you want, I might give you some links of articles for you to look up, I have some free time.

1 Like

Oh lol I was thinking it like it was an email unsubscription

Um, guys?

1 Like

“Wait. That’s not a deer-”