The Glorious Off Topic Channel of Destiny 9

That’s why I was recommending the legit way of getting around the restrictions by talking to staff or tech person in the school. I was able to remove my restrictions with my current standing in the class and because of my good grades, I was able to basically do whatever I wanted. But we had these crappy iPads instead of Chromebooks so there really wasn’t much you could do on those. I ended up buying my school MacBook a while back ago which I still use to this day. My school had a rule where you couldn’t use personal devices, but I brought my MacBook in all the time to play Minecraft and even the principal saw me and never cared.

3 Likes

They blocked it here too, so I just wait until I get home to use discord.

1 Like

Guys… Is this normal?:

First time?
anya-smug-anya

1 Like

Not knowing what a BIOS is, is crazy

I feel like I should use this in an upcoming game

Prob the worst version of Nfs mw (the greatest nfs game) is the nds version. It doesnt have the goated EA Trax and story mode. While it has a career mode it basically stripped away all of MW career. Including free roam. My goated free roam.

1 Like

I know I SAWWW.
The epic moment of going from EP to Album is amazing.

2 Likes


Yoooo bg3 is gonna be in playtesting

2 Likes

Its crazy how people believe there is an infinite chocolate glitch. The thing is that chocolate bars have mass in them. When you take a piece of that chocolate bar it loses mass. Sure it will have the same shape when you put it at an angle but it won’t have the original mass it started out with

1 Like

The way people think of it is an illusion. What they don’t know is that one piece has to get a little longer by itself, long enough the fill in that crack in the bar, but of course, there’s the laws of physics

3 Likes

I know I’m seeing this extremely late, but what game is this?

Rivals of aether on steam

1 Like

It costs $30. I got it on sale for half of that (iirc)

1 Like

@DJTheWhat do you know of the Transformers Alternators toyline?

I didn’t know if you had any figures from that series, but I just ordered my first one today.

2 Likes

Ima get warhammer 40k space marine

2 Likes

In my opinion it’s not worth the money but lowkey if you want ti you do you

2 Likes

The 2nd one. I forgot to mention that, sry

1 Like

And next time i find $20 ima get dead rising 2

1 Like

How well does monster hunter world hold up today

1 Like