The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

Standard person: There’s no type of gun that looks exactly the same in every model
Me: Have you seen the LSW

1 Like

I tried drawing gurls

Also, this got dark pretty fast:

3 Likes

That sounds like you did that

6 Likes

Not flowlab related but I need help.
In a game Cooking Simulator I used it to make a cooking game (its not my game)
and I added decorations right? well when I was making a Shop mechanic in game and everytime the text shows for the "You bought “item”! " when I click A the text wouldn’t go away,
so how to fix it? (Find a way to buy Restaurant expansion)

(Ik I could go to the forums for makecode but im not 13 yet… and I can lie about my age but I forgot my email password and my email shows my age so yeah.)

Dang I just checked @hihilogic 's profile lol. I did not know you can use makecode well : p

5 Likes

https://youtu.be/DmiGLSG8wYE

2 Likes

SO AFTER SCROLLING FOR HOURS SEEING EVERY POST OF THE OTC I FIND OUT ABOUT THIS:

WHAT THE HECK HOW DID I NOT KNOW

EDIT: HECK I FORGOT I TOOK A BREAK FROM FLOWLAB ALMOST THE WHOLE SUMMER

4 Likes

smh yeah, my online godfather. Talked to him everyday for hours on discord, helped me with life issues. Still talk to him, everyday… but of course he doesn’t answer. I don’t think you should bring his passing up though, people like me are still very sensitive to it.

4 Likes

Okie sorry 'cuz I was surprised like wat.

3 Likes

@meburningslime im back again lol

3 Likes

Welcome back!

2 Likes

thx i missed everyone

3 Likes

who wants to test world war with me?

2 Likes

???

2 Likes

what do you mean by that

2 Likes

you haven’t heard of that game?

2 Likes

@ManiacPumpkin do you want to test with me?

1 Like

This?

there’s way too many world war games for me to know which one you’re talking about

never mind maybe tomorrow

1 Like

Not sure what exactly it is. Was it that multiplayer flowlab game you were working on a while back?

3 Likes