The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

Lol rip pc, clear your cache and delete things maybe?

2 Likes

14 GB are basically taken up by “System”… Chromebooks are great.

2 Likes

At least its not like my windows 10. 32 gigabytes of storage, but 30 of it is just crap to run the thing. Also it fries so bad just watching youtube, lol.

3 Likes

The best laptops under $500 in 2022 | Laptop Mag
good pc under 500 - Search (bing.com)

OH WHAT.

2 Likes

I got an Alienware for $400

1 Like

1 Like

do any of you know WHY in the world i just got a Russian message from some website I’ve NEVER been on? bruh

edit: why does this sound so much like fake youtube. for example: (it was too cringe)

4 Likes

no

Scams

2 Likes

Hey could I use your Spider-Man example (if it is one)? I’m not sure if you noticed me asking before.

no i actually got a message from some random website. some random pop up on my screen

proof:
someone google translate this or something (i am not gonna investigate this website)

2 Likes

minecraft villager sounds)

2 Likes

this is the website thingie…

1 Like

To continue working with the site click “OK” You received this message, because at the moment the site receives too many calls, which may be an attempt at a DDoS attack, the button will be removed in the near future.

That’s all the Russian text. This is the website I used to extract the text from the image.

Here’s what DDoS means.

whats the “DDoS attack”? and why is this related to flowlab? @grazer do you know anything about this?

1 Like

I dont think its related to flowlab.

2 Likes
3 Likes