The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

It ain’t started yet. That doesn’t happen until more countries get directly involved.

omg,if this isnt war i DONT want t know what is…

Fool. It is an invasion of Ukraine. It is probably a war, but not a world war yet. Right now it’s more like a humanitarian crisis.

1 Like

oh my god i haven’t played this game in years

5 Likes

Nice, how r u feeling?

2 Likes

Nice! Hope you do well, and good luck. Remember to follow safety protocols!

1 Like

Not trying to start a political talk, but it is a world war. Not the “missile kind of war” — but the whole world is attacking Russia’s economy.

1 Like

Then its a cold world war, but a hot russia vs ukraine war. The difference between a “cold” and a “hot” war is that cold is fought with spying, espionage, and other indirect stuff like that, while a hot war is fought directly between two or more opposing armies on a battlefield.

3 Likes

I didn’t know that, that’s neat! Let’s stay away from anymore political talk her on the forums though. If it’s brought up I’m flagging it :slight_smile:

1 Like

indian political cartoon pls watch so funny

Ok but as my friend mentioned we should all watch the funny Modi cartoon made by an Indian news channel I think

1 Like

good morning everyone

2 Likes

how is everyone doing :grin:

2 Likes

I’m doing good, thanks.

1 Like

strawberry elephant nice :cry:

2 Likes

The arabic text says “Have a strawberry morning”

1 Like

I’m doing good, at school currently. I pinned my pet stinkbug yesterday (had to euthanize her because she had parasites) and today when I get home I’m going to practice guitar and piano :slight_smile:

JR01’s best video (if you are reading this JR01, thank you very much kind sir)

3 Likes

Notice to all genshin impact players!

2 Likes

ⁱ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵃⁿⁱᵐᵉ
:)

Literal Reason

Enjoyable. I find many people don’t like anime here. :(

5 Likes