The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

I’m doing good, at school currently. I pinned my pet stinkbug yesterday (had to euthanize her because she had parasites) and today when I get home I’m going to practice guitar and piano :slight_smile:

JR01’s best video (if you are reading this JR01, thank you very much kind sir)

3 Likes

Notice to all genshin impact players!

2 Likes

ⁱ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵃⁿⁱᵐᵉ
:)

Literal Reason

Enjoyable. I find many people don’t like anime here. :(

5 Likes

I CAN’T FIND WALDO HELP ME

3 Likes

Chad

1 Like

I personally don’t particularly like watching anime and would rather watch other kinds of shows (like fantasy/action type live-action shows, such as Timeless, Once Upon a Time, Loki, and Sleepy Hollow, to name a few of my most recent favorites), but I have nothing against those who do like anime and I understand why it would appeal to some people :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t care what show it is, as long as it is appropriate and interests me, I will watch it. I don’t discriminate against anything.

4 Likes

You stole my meme!

1 Like

Uh-

1 Like
3 Likes

lol

Purple Guy is Yellow. Or Orange.

In another universe apples are called Reds.

Orange Guy.

4 Likes

10/10, this inspired me to do better in life

5 Likes

Uh oh, I had a basket of apples and was talking to one the other day. Today I just realized I ate him.

5 Likes

ANIME IS THE BEST NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENs!

1 Like

Nobody thinks that “depressed anime demon boy phone wallpaper” is cool but yesn’t. Anime can be bad sometimes, and that’s coming from a huge fan.

3 Likes

did u watch mha john

1 Like

No. Quit halfway through season 2 all the way back in November 2019 and never watched again. The tournament arc was so boring. I likes season one and the Two Heroes movie though.

1 Like

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A COINCIDENCE. THE FACT THAT YOU’RE WATCHING THIS VIDEO MEANS YOU’RE ENERGETICALLY ALIGNED WITH ME AND THIS MESSAGE. YOUR THOUGHTS CREATE YOUR REALITY. BUT YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT. YET, YOU STILL LIVE A LIFE THAT YOU DREAD [oh, excuse me…] :eyes::flushed: [AAGHG] :eye::lips::eye: THAT IS BECAUSE, WHEN YOU VISUALIZE YOUR DREAM LIFE, YOU UNCONSCIOUSLY BELIEVE THAT IT IS UNREALISTIC.

4 Likes