The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

Meme delivery for @AbstractGallery and all other Daniels on Flowlab

3 Likes

Anime in my opinion is mostly dirty. Unless you count Avatar as an anime, I haven’t really found many clean animes, and even if people find some examples, most are not in the slightest appropriate. I do not appreciate the people who make an art style so dirty, I do appreciate the art.

1 Like

A Silent Voice, Pokémon, Digimon, Doraemon, Halo Legends, Attack on Titan, Future Avengers, Glitter Force, Star Wars: Visions, X-Men (anime), Marvel Anime: Iron Man, Yu-Gi-Oh, etc.

There’s an entire genre of anime for that, it’s called ecchi. Everything that does not fit into that category is “clean”, or at least contains nothing in that sense beyond “crude humor”, which appears in anime like Naruto.

Wrong, most of the ones I just mentioned are either for kids or for all ages.

2 Likes

how do I recover from my lean addiction

1 Like

You stop going out or buying it, and taking it

3 Likes

Here's material from my school presentation about this:

Its not done so I’ll add more later.

2 Likes

I do have to say, I’ve seen many anime that are actually pretty clean. I’m not entirely sure what anime you’ve accidentally stumbled upon, but there is a variety.

Although most anime is mostly for older kids so I wouldn’t be surprised if you did come across one that seemed “dirty”, but I also found many anime that literally are even cleaner than PG.

A good example that a friend of mine told me to watch was Sleepy Princess in the demon castle. It’s literally a princess who gets captured by demons, but goes around finding bedding supplies to make her cell even more comfortable and ends up befriending all of the demons. Although this was somewhat cringe and literally made for 7 year olds, there wasn’t anything weird in it and was rather enjoyable to watch.

6 Likes

Pokemon

4 Likes

Damn. I forgot to mention Komi Can’t Communicate.

3 Likes

I have recovered from my lean addiction

4 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Well I can’t complain but it seems weird looking at him do that.
Maybe redo it and change his design? That’s a good suggestion.
Now let me eat my non-cheese.

Wait, if this is an off topic channel, and we’re being off topic, aren’t we being on topic?

2 Likes

Sniibhjkzhmb.qsjkn!qsxajmxn!assxajmbhqasxjmbhsqaxn.hbdxnsvhhdcmsvhnwnnvgcddcnnvgcxbh!xbhjmdmbjhdmbjhdmbhjdjbhdbjjxjbnxjbnbxbjxbhhsvbvsbvshvsvghjgsvvhjgxvghjsxjghvsxvjghxsvjsxvhgjsxvghhsxghhvsxhhvgxvhxsahxvhahsxvhahsxvaaxsavghasxghaxvghsxwhvgwdhgwxhvghwxhvwxhvwgxghvxhgyzgzwvhgz wwdxvghhdxwshvghssxvghhsxwsvghhvghs xnhzvghxvgyh,xvghynxs,gvynasxvgynhsxvgynhs,aghbvs,ghvsq,gyvhbqgysvnxygyvnsxqwwsxynqvgnvgyuasqwxvngy

3 Likes

I like that. So cool, will you make a sequel? Maybe, I think. Will you?

4 Likes

ShhjmsbhjmhbhsajbhasqhsxnghvxnxvshwwsswxvnhwdxhvnwedcvhwdcevhwedchhvwdcehvgedceghvscwdhvgedcdgvfcwsdvdcgsfggwvdxfsghxdvhsgvxghvxsxvhhssdcujbgexudgwhvhbzvjbzhvhwqjxvgqwadvyhtaxwsqhtvzqwsxhtagqwsxfthqzwsvthbqaxwsvtbhxqswvyhbqxwsgjvqwxvghjzaaxsjyvaxdanyjvxzasqnyjjvxqaszjjgvxqsjnjvywsqxnjvjyjqxsnuqvyvqqwznuiyanjqwzvyqvyjjaqwzqvyjjqszqjvyunzqasivyuqszqziyuvzqASNYUIVZNYUIvQASZNUIVYQWSZUNIYVzqwsvyuinnqwsxvyuivyunizqasxytvqzsdxvytuwecdvtuuxqwduvnyqedxuvnjqdwxjvyqXSWjuvtnQXSWuuvynqxwdvuiyndqwxunvyiaqwxduibynqdwxauivnqewxuvnyqzwdxuvugqzdwxvnuyvnaqsaguvqeuvyunqwsxvuugqwxsUnvgqzwsxjuvgqxsWUUgnvqxswUIgvqxsuwvgmubuigmqXSWbgujiqXSWbyjuqaswzbyuijqaxwsuyikbazewubyikazebyuikxsqzwbkyuiubhixqwshubiqwxzsyuibkwxsqkubyawxsqubyikqwsxbuyikxsuikbywqwbuxdyikxbyuikwdqqbyuikzukibywsxwykibsxswwbyikwwxsbyukyuekiwdxbbyikwxdsbyikxwssbyikwexdbuyiedbwxyuikbjhjwsexdbyuiewxdsbyuikexdwbyikiwxdwbyikexdwmuiiebwxuidbukiiewsxdbuikiwexdbuiikwexdbuikixwsedbuikwsexdbukiexdwuhiixwnuikiwxdnuiiwdxinukwdxnukiexdnuiksxdenikuxewdnuikiwexdnukiuibwexdbuijiwxdbuiijwxdnuijwxdnuiexdnuiiexdnuijicdwewenuijieedcbuijeecfbhjbguvrgrbvfrbuiucfdhjkebbxikueebcwbyujeecfniuierfvubhdebdsjmhdhhdhfduhfhdhddndjdbdjffudbdhncnvhcgdhdjdhfhcgchhxhfidujbhhnhcdsbnghswdchgdvfdswhhjcbsdj

2 Likes

Yes, thank you for the amazing sequel, it was so sad to see the potato leave his home.

6 Likes

deep

2 Likes

@John_Shrekinson sick profile picture by the way :grin:

3 Likes

Pixil art!??!
Im making a 32 bit spring trap in that! :exploding_head:

4 Likes