The Last Resort Devlog

The Last Resort is a 2D platform Sc-Fi shooter about humanity’s last days. There are different weapons and melee weapons to choose from. Now this is just the beginning, I don’t know what will become of this game, I will promise no demo or gameplay just yet too. But here we are going to introduce the newest armor the base has to offer!

The SC-I.The SP-I or the Shell Complex(I know, the base is working on a name) is the first model to ever withstand enemy attack. This armor is made of nano-liquid that hardens around your body while giving you freedom to move around.
Screenshot 2023-11-07 10.19.19 AM

10 Likes

Is this a fictional material? I might’ve heard about something like it.
This game sounds REALLY cool!

That looks seriously AWESOME
Best of luck with development.

2 Likes

Dang, this sounds cool!

2 Likes

Technology Station: New melee combat weapon

Made with nano-phyte, this reliable and endurable weapon was used in survival situations, but its main purpose was to slash through enemies called the hollows. Tested by many different local scientists and Superhuman soldiers. It can endure high heat such as lava, acid, and fire.

Screenshot 2023-11-09 10.32.16 AM

3 Likes

■■■■, now your making cool weapns/tools?

1 Like

In future updates, you will need this weapon, to climb and hang from things. So this will eventually fit in with other mechanics other than fighting.

1 Like

dang…
This game is going to be cool.

This game is getting really cool already.

Is nano-phyte a metal? If so, and if it can withstand these temperatures, then it must be nearly as strong as Tungsten! What is the strength/weight ratio? Also, have you decided on a density?

1 Like

I wouldn’t be explaining that. I am not the scientist who made it.

4 Likes

Small Notice

Hello Everyone, I been just designing different gun models and upgrades for the character since this will be some sort of RPG-like game. I also been scanning through the forum lately and the game page, so to see how to change my game to fit in, but at the same time, be somewhat different than other games.

3 Likes

Here is just a concept of the music for this game.

2 Likes

The final verison of the main theme song for the last resort. This is actually for the menu.

2 Likes

This goes so hard, like

and Eminem vibes, I can’t wait to hear this in game!

1 Like

Yes, This is a very interesting looking game. Can’t wait for it to come out!

2 Likes

The menu for the game so far.

7 Likes

I can’t wait for the release!!!

4 Likes

Hey Everyone, I am resuming game making from my finals. My finals were long, but now it’s over. Anyways, I manage to add some stuff. I added a slash animation and decided to switch the art a bit.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converted

5 Likes

Hello Everyone, I decided to chnge the art a bit, and will probably show you the link of the tutorial level.

5 Likes