The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

It’s insane. There are orbital cannons you can buy, alien laser miniguns, you can stick C4 to a car and just blow it up when you pass by someone, you can pour gasoline and shoot it to make a wall of fire to lock people in a certain area, and a billion other things. Plus single player has cheat codes you can enter into your phone.

3 Likes

Watch the video then, it’s pretty fun

1 Like

I watched about 20 minutes of it. It looks like a fun challenge. I don’t think I could do it for 24 hours though.

I remember one of my (Playstation 2 I think?) Gran Turismo games had some 24 hour long races in it. Hah! As cool as it would have been to complete those, I had to take a pass.

I mean, I don’t really have a “life” life, but I still have a life… LOL.

As in like, I eat and sleep and like to go to the bathroom in an actual bathroom, not in a bottle.

3 Likes

It was 24 hours in-game mate…

1 Like

I don’t know why but Yakko’s World is a good song to me :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

24 game hours? LOL IIRC in GTA V, that’s only 24 minutes.

Unless multiplayer time is different.

3 Likes

It is different, it’s one hour.

1 Like

What grade are you going into? 9th?

Grand Theft Halo

5 Likes

Ah. One hour isn’t too bad. I’ve never done the multiplayer so I don’t know how all the hunt rules work, but if I can just hide the way that YouTuber did, by casually driving a bland SUV around town, I think I could pull it off. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Oh no, what has this forum come to :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

New PFP, what do you think

2 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 22 days.

Off Topic Channel open, what do you think

6 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 2 days.

Yay!!!

I got banned off roblox

2 Likes

that’s the biggest bruh moment ever. You just said what someone else was doing and probably told them to stop. roblox staff is dumb. they once banned someone because his game on roblox studio was accidentally put into experimental mode and then someone else put something inappropriate in the game and got away with it.

2 Likes