The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

Well are you guilty of what its saying you did? If so those are sensitive topics and you probably shouldn’t have been saying that.

If not that sucks and I’m sorry to hear it, but there is nothing I can do :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

It’s only a 7 day ban.

I can’t pass judgment as I don’t know the details…

If this was the case, that you were quoting someone else, then you should try to appeal the ban.

If, however, this is the case, I think most websites would have given you a permanent ban for that.

3 Likes

Everyone, please vote in the poll.

My friend got reported for the same thing because a hacker reported my friends account, once it was unbanned the hacker took it and my friend had to report it to roblox, he got his account back. (Note that this was literally like 10 days ago…)

4 Likes

oof

2 Likes

It is only a 7 day ban,but I’m still salty.

3 Likes

Those quotes that are labelled as “Harrassment” is me calling someone out on being racist and making the n**i flag out of emojis.

3 Likes

In that case, since you weren’t the perpetrator, I’d be salty too. And you should send them an appeal message explaining the situation. The other person you were calling out should get a permanent ban.

4 Likes

I think Roblox used a moderation bot,but yes it is a bruh moment.

and then people say ai is going to take over…

2 Likes

AI are gonna take over yeah probably but that would be like, centuries from now (a really really long time).

2 Likes

AI is still too stupid to run anything. My last job, they installed some ridiculously expensive robots that were supposed to increase efficiency. They did increase efficiency… when they actually worked right. Every time they malfunctioned (which was at least once a day), they ended up creating a bigger mess than even our worst human employees could have caused.

3 Likes

The Roblox death sound comes from the M-rated game Messiah.

1 Like

Been 3 hours,nothing.

bruh

1 Like

messiah-rated game Messiah.

2 Likes

no the game’s age rating is m17+

1 Like

messiah17+

In Deltarune there’s a character named Rouxls Kaard. “Roux” is a real word, pronounced like “Roo”. IN A GAME WHERE EVERY CHARACTER IS NAMED AFTER A DECK OF CARDS, THERE IS A CHARACTER NAMED RULES CARD
Ruruskaado
Screenshot 2021-08-01 9.56.02 PM

5 Likes

Anyone have things that took them forever to program in their game that you think should be bundled? Making a list right now. I’m doing my second bundle library but with more explanations and a lot more features than my last one.

3 Likes

Maybe you could have a position, size, alpha, and rotation presets. Such as fade in and out object, spinning object, breathing object (ease to larger size, the ease back down), ease move object, and so on. Those things are what I spend on the longest - not that they are hard, but you have to use them, typically, over and over in a game, so a bundle set for all of those would be cool.

Also letting it being able to have inputted & outputted values would be cool - so you would have “spin speed”, “min/max alpha”, “min/max size”, “get rotation”, “min/max position”, and “get object position”.

5 Likes