The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

Yes, that’s definitely the plan, I’ve made an ease bundle for myself already… and a checkpoint one so those will be easier to just plop into the game. I’ll definitely be using a lot of behavior input and outputs. The bundles won’t be anything too complex but could help save a lot of time for user’s with larger games who don’t want to go through processes of recoding things or copy and pasting things.

After this project I’m going to start a new game (so many freakin’ ideas bundled up right now it’s hard keeping them in) and hopefully it will benefit from this project!

I’m probably going to start a discord server, but I need to know if anyone would join it for the sake of development and time.
CLOSED

Discord Server?
  • Discord
  • No Discord

0 voters

2 Likes

Hey is there a scroll wheel on the behaviors tab yet

2 Likes

Yes, that’s why I’m finally proceeding with this project that I’ve wanted to do since I was 197 years old.

3 Likes

Also, how is it that more people vote on polls and reply to messages more on the otc than my actual topics?- I’m just ignored in actual topics :joy:

3 Likes

Because the otc is where everyone comes together as a community. Plus, only some people check every topic, a lot of people check the OTC.

3 Likes

I check every topic- how do you think I keep this regular :joy:

1 Like

Not everyone does, so that’s why the otc has more chance of polls.

3 Likes

Got it, well I’ll be posting here for feedback then. Since everyone ignores my actual topics lol.

1 Like

Also I’m not counting your vote @meburningslime, you don’t even have discord so it can’t really be a fair vote-

1 Like

don’t count my vote either

1 Like

Vote is final, creating a discord soon this afternoon. I will be sending everyone who voted for yes the link, and afterwards I’ll make a second poll open to anyone who wants to join, anyone who says yes will be invited.

1 Like

Want to join the Behavior Library 2.0 discord, for giving feedback, voting on suggestions, asking for help, and information on Flowlab code? Let me know in the poll below (if you haven’t already voted on the poll above for the discord server, if you have done that I’m already going to invite you)!

Apply Here!
  • Invite me!

0 voters

1 Like

downloadfile-13

5 Likes
4 Likes

Dollarama does not have the original products. My sister and I bought some Minecraft figures that were probably from 2015. We bought them in late 2019. I bought Diamond armour Steve, and she bought a Creeper. Neither of our figures was genuine. They both felt absurdly “chemically”, and Steve had a mispaint on his face that made it look like he was crying. Steve’s Diamond Sword had a handle that was way longer than it should be. I know what the genuine figures from this specific mid-2010s toyline was like because I had purchased a Blacksmith Villager figure around the time that they were new.

3 Likes

I had a bunch of Minecraft figures before they started reissuing them with the comic feature, but I had like three Steve’s so I colored one of their eyes white to have a herobrine, lol.

4 Likes

I never had any of the comic ones either lol

2 Likes
2 Likes

I still don’t understand regular. I hardly reply, do like 2 likes per day, and never am online. And yet, I have had regular for like 3 months XD

3 Likes

I don’t have regular because people spam flag my posts because they’re “off topic”… In the off topic channel. :confused:

(Being flagged multiple times removes regular.)

3 Likes