6 Likes

hello there

4 Likes

general kenobi.

2 Likes

YES, MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.

5 Likes

Congrats Dino :clap: !

I’m also loving the new(ish) profile picture!

2 Likes

Do you wanna see a video of Masahiro Sakurai do an interview while getting buzzed

2 Likes
3 Likes

Hi everyone I feel like Nintendo has done something I can never forgive some Nintendo Switch people might know but heres what i have to say: Doki Doki Plus was added to the Switch

• WHAT THE HECK IS DOKI DOKI
  • do u mean ddlc
  • Cool
  • Not Cool
  • Sandwich

0 voters

2 Likes

I saw an article on News saying they were planning that + other things,so I basically already know

1 Like

i wanna punch whoever voted for “do u mean ddlc”

2 Likes

I have an entire folder of “Xenogenders” I found on Twitter

2 Likes

Not a big deal to me. If you don’t want it then don’t buy it, but there are a lot of people who do want to play the game (even if it’s better on pc)

2 Likes

its on xbox too

2 Likes

Oops…

2 Likes

send folder.

1 Like

I got a warning for uploading this image for my roblox game

hey at least it wasn’t a straight up 7-day ban

4 Likes

Flowlab mascot anime, but an otc is too immature. Sure, why not.

6 Likes

I think I’m going to unsubscribe from flowlab. It’s no longer an open community, it’s an elitist gang. This is very sad to me, as I was hoping to pursue computer programming as an occupation.

6 Likes

My thoughts on that… first, in regards to your second comment… Flowlab is a tool. You don’t have to be part of the community to use the tool. Nor is Flowlab the only game in town when it comes to programming. If your dream was to become a chef, and you got a job at Red Lobster, and realized you didn’t like your coworkers or the menu or the work environment there, it doesn’t mean you give up on your dream of being a chef. You just go be a chef somewhere else.

Second… regarding the previous subject: if they want to have an anime mascot for a side event, that’s fine. But I personally am a little uncomfortable with the idea of having my games being represented by an underage “waifu” character. I have no problem at all with anyone else incorporating that stuff into their own games, but they do not fit into mine, or what I hope to accomplish here.

This is a small enough community, I think there is enough room for all types.

8 Likes