The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

• This will get inappropriate
  • Who cares if it’s inappropriate
  • Nothing is gonna happen

0 voters

For anime mascots

4 Likes

My thoughts is similar to @TGW 's - but I’m thinking (hoping) it won’t be something that get’s out of hand, and wont be inappropriate in any meaning of the word. That’s my hope, and that’s all I really have to say on the subject, really.

7 Likes

I can’t say for sure. I grew up in Japan, so yes I did watch a lot of anime. A lot of characters were oversexualized, but as long as it stays the way it is I think it’ll be okay

6 Likes

First of all, I have no idea what you’re talking about. I’ve been working on floWare and talking to people in DMs all night. Second, there’s no need for hate speech slurs. If there’s an issue, politely ask for help, preferably in a message, not a public outburst. What’s wrong with your account? I don’t recognize your username @Ndjrndnrjrirjdmdmdmfmmrm

3 Likes

Please don’t be so rude next time, contact Grazer via email if you believe your account has been breached.

3 Likes

@Mhx_Air

3 Likes

Then please wait until then to contact him, and be professional.

3 Likes

then mhx air could you make her overage

2 Likes

XD we can just have a granny as our mascot :rofl:
“Wanna simp on this now?!”

3 Likes

Ha, I wouldn’t be opposed :eyes:

4 Likes

Anime Granny for mascot

4 Likes

Kahootrousle v2

4 Likes

make it have a baseball bat and also make it murderous and bam the perfect totally-not-copied mascot

2 Likes

I made a new friend

4 Likes

She’s 18. I mentioned it in the topic, but it likely was buried in the chaos of misunderstandings. I figured it was a good age, since the majority of users are between 10-18 and could relate to someone closer to their age, but she’s legally an adult, so the small handful of users in their 20s-50s don’t have to feel worried about her design being controversial. It also means she’s youthful and energetic enough to be a video game fanatic and flowlab’s unofficial cheerleader. No harm or ill intentions were made when designing her concept.

3 Likes

may I ask what you’re doing awake at 00:12 in the morning

1 Like

For me, it’s 7pm right now. If you meant earlier today, I was on from roughly midnight to 11am. I’m usually active from between 7pm-7am, even if I never post in the forums. I prefer to use Discord for the notifications, quicker replies and easier uploads.

3 Likes

For me, it’s four pm. @LMTPE are you in the usa?

1 Like
2 Likes

uk,england,not in cornwall anymore

2 Likes