The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

waiting for more people

2 Likes

Alright. Iā€™ll only be able to play one round.

see if you can get other people to join

I donā€™t know anyone who would want to play at the moment.

How many players do you need?
It said 14 on my screen, but thatā€™s the slots, lol.

1 Like

like 6 minimum

1 Like

Sorry, Iā€™m back baby

I might be getting a computer soon!

4 Likes

I have a macbook lol

3 Likes

Boeing (the airplane company) patented a Plasma Shield like 6 years ago

2 Likes

In 1970, Arizonan lawyer Russel T. Tansie filed a suit against God on behalf of his secretary, Betty Penrose, seeking $100,000 in damages. Penrose blamed God for his ā€œnegligenceā€, allowing a lightning bolt to strike her house. When God ā€œfailed to turn up in courtā€, Penrose won the case by default.

3 Likes

Wait? Who paid for the fine? Lol.

3 Likes

Government probably
Also FaZe Clan on Twitter let anyone join FaZe Clan for 24 hours, so Iā€™m in FaZe clan for the next 10 hours
Screenshot 2021-08-27 11.54.25 PM

4 Likes

Oh my god TGW died

3 Likes

If this is some sort of twisted, sadistic joke, I will be pissed. If not, I will be not okay.

2 Likes

Idk if he means he passed like he just moved on from flowlab, or literally passed away irl. Plus if he did pass away why would this user start advertising his game and what place he got. Seems kind fake to me, but you never know.

2 Likes

He does not seem like the kind of person to pull a prank like that, so either itā€™s true or he canā€™t access a computer and some people took that as an opportunity.

4 Likes
1 Like

Found this on the Failboat Discord

1 Like

Hello! Ive been gone for a while, did anything interesting happen flowlab, memes, anything ive missed between July and now?

5 Likes