The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

I don’t know if you know who TGW is, but he recently passed due to a heart attack.
He was a very good friend and I still can’t process this sudden event.

Other than that there really wasn’t a whole lot going down. At least I haven’t done anything because of school.
The only person I know doing anything would be rcreger and greggo. They are still working on their games, but that’s about most of what I know.
It just seems that flowlab suddenly stopped once august hit. There was a time the forums went like 3 days without a single post.

5 Likes

I’ve been progressing on my game, and there have been some updates. But not anything crazy (our beloved tgw passed away, but I’m not sure if you knew him). I got my older brothers girlfriend @Jaiden_Yabuki to join lol :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Kayla, welcome back.

TGW recently died of a heart attack, but I’d rather not talk about it much (at least don’t talk about it around me much, I’m still struggling with the concept)

I got off of Flowlab, and I’m giving up.

2 Likes

Tgw died
No progress made
Lmtpe wants to murder someone?
I made a YouTube channel
@rcreger’s SOL is growing in popularity… Surprise surprise

4 Likes

no I dont???you probably got this from what I said in the tl1 v4 forums but I never said it was me who would do the murder

1 Like

STILL NO RESPECT FOR POOL #6456554329165!?I AM DISAPPOINTED IN HUMANITY :angry::angry::angry:

1 Like

A tribute to @TGW
You were a father to many,
An inspiration to all.
We all loved him, and he was a comrade of respect, decency, and honor for the young.
Most importantly to me, he was my friend.

11 Likes

I made that so I could keep it on the top of the OTC, and not forget it.

2 Likes

rip and tear until it is done

4 Likes

So have you ever seen a fusion collab? Basically it’s like a song but all sorts of people make a remix of a song and it all gets trimmed into one song, like this:

So I was thinking it was like that, but with the best boss theme of all time, Masked Dedede’s Theme

Every 2 beats the remix would change to someone else’s version

5 Likes

people with YouTube channels post your weirdest videos here

1 Like

I don’t really have any weird videos. Mainly since I try to make more seriously related videos instead of meme based.

3 Likes
1 Like

My life
It’s complete

Good morning Vietnam! Even tho it’s 8:31 pacific time!
Hey @00T_Free, u there bro? Got my Oculus fired up, and I’m ready to play until I lose my natural sense of direction :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Oooh they updated discourse and now it’s fannnccy :open_mouth:

2 Likes

what did I just watch lol

2 Likes

Hey, sure. I can’t play today, most likely Thursday or Friday though! Just remind me every day- because I’ll forget if you don’t. (you can PM me)

2 Likes
1 Like

haha funny twitch clip

2 Likes