The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

Yes, It doesn’t need to be so long. thats usually an instant turn off. So, if people don’t click on it they may not get the help they need

3 Likes

fIgHt Me MoRtAl :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

ok nvm got to go to school now :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

uhh, I don’t know how to respond to that. Ummm… :+1:

2 Likes

Dude. Stop getting in fights on twitter. Just mind your own business. It’s better to just ignore them than to instigate a fight that doesn’t need to happen.

5 Likes

…you realise this is the only time I’ve got into a fight on Twitter,right? :confused:

1 Like

Yes, but you’re a ten year-old constantly on twitter, who has quite evidently shown they cannot handle internal conflicts in a mature way.

4 Likes

:musical_note: There’s always something there to remind me…

2 Likes

You shouldn’t even be using Twitter for it having such a toxic community.
Heck I’m almost out of school and I never made an account for Twitter.

Plus I’ve seen you act pretty suspicious on the forums before, jokes about harming people and other concerning quotes. Idk whether is has to do with people you’re around or social media platforms you visit, but resorting to violence never solves anything. Unless you are being physically threatened and can harm you then it’s fair game, but arguing with someone for not knowing what a metaphor is is just childish.

Which I understand if someone else starts the fight, but in that argument you literally set yourself up for that.

3 Likes

Joking about violence is bad. And we are coming to you maturely because we respect you, please don’t lash out at us. We like you as a friend so we’re talking about this civilly to you.

2 Likes

Those are rookie numbers

1 Like

I was going to include this image in my Three Aspects Game, but it wouldn’t allow animations for some stupid reason :disappointed_relieved:

pixil-frame-0 (2)

4 Likes

2 Likes

I am changing my profile picture to a teaser for my upcoming game. Please Flowlab Community, I know of your opinion on cartoons from a certain eastern country, but I ask of you to not be mad.

1 Like

Let @Grazer know. This is a bug and probably can be fixed. If it’s a data leak, you’ll want him to fix or clone it soon before you lose your entire game.

2 Likes

I once decided to check out the law patrol wiki to see all the new stuff because I haven’t watched the show since I was like 5.
I look up the movie,and I see this.
RYDER WHAT HAS NICKELODEON DONE TO YOU

Oh hell no it’s this meme again. Still ptsd when you made me look it up :grimacing:

2 Likes

How do you get ptsd from a meme?

g

Post blursed images

1 Like

Harold is cool.

2 Likes

idk who that is :upside_down_face:

2 Likes