5 Likes

Wait, hol up.

3 Likes

urmom

2 Likes

bruh :joy:
\

3 Likes

I’m playing the battle cats and just got 3 Uber super rares, lol.
Idk how, but I did. I feel like I accomplished a lot today.

4 Likes

Why do you all treat me as a joke? I am very furious.

1 Like

?

3 Likes

I don’t know what you mean.

3 Likes

Its like the whole Flowlab Community treats me like a joke because of ever-changing profile, my games that were submitted for review getting bad reviews, and the kind of cartoons I watch.

2 Likes

I watch anime and stuff and I don’t get bullied for it.
Your games could use some work, but the overall idea and theme is pretty cool.
I do get confused if you changing your pfp a lot, but I don’t think your a joke from it.

4 Likes

Child’s play

2 Likes

Thanks. But why am I being treated worse for it?

2 Likes

I’ve never really seen anyone treat you badly, and I’m not sure why you’d feel this way. Did something happen?

3 Likes

What’s your user rank? Lol.

3 Likes

I’ve never seen anyone treat you harshly on the forums, maybe some people don’t take you seriously, which could be the case, but like I said I haven’t seen any bullying on here.
Unless something happened on a pm or something.

5 Likes

Ok. Why do you think people don’t take me seriously?

3 Likes

People do take you “seriously”, I guess. No one really takes anyone on this server “seriously”. We just joke around and help each other out with games. One of your problems, however, is that a lot of your games have a very confusing plotline and have a lot of sequels, which makes it hard to create originality. This makes your games confusing, and doesn’t generate a huge amount of hype. That might be why people “don’t take you seriously”.

4 Likes

285, i don’t play the game much. Only log in to get my daily stuff

3 Likes