The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

I’m like 500 something. I basically do the same thing, lol.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Burger King always had it for McDonald’s, lol.

3 Likes

So did KFC lol

1 Like

Ok. How do I solve this? The Gamougg original trilogy only exists because of free account limitations, otherwise Gamougg 1 & 2 would just be one long game.

1 Like

Stop getting into arguments,@hihilogic. :confused:

I haven’t played your games yet, as I have no computer to do so, but I take you just as respectfully and seriously as anyone else around here. Obviously I joke around a lot when it’s appropriate.

2 Likes

Thank you. That means a lot. Both taking me seriously and having a good sense of humour.

2 Likes

Don’t try to turn what you’ve been doing on hihilogic, it’s just petty. You already know about our opinions on all the fights and disturbing messages you’ve sent online, and that’s not going to change. Hihi was just trying to help @John_Shrekinson out.

4 Likes

Just what I expected.

1 Like

smoge, no cat…
( ˇωˇ) sup everyone, did you know that mung bean sprouts are an excellent source of antioxidants, which protect against cell damage and reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease, but unlike other fresh produce, the warm, moist conditions required to grow sprouts are ideal for the rapid growth of bacteria, including salmonella, listeria, and E. coli, so make sure to eat in moderation, see yall later~

5 Likes

No I did not know that, thanks for the fun fact @glowbug :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Are you secretly a botanist @glowbug?

3 Likes

Welp I hopped on discourse and saw i had 14 notifications and then read all the topics and now i’m sad cuz i read all the topics :frowning: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

You know what? Life has kinda been going my way lately. I’ve been kicking it off in the friend department at school, and everything feels not depressing for the first time in literally forever. I just feel good now :slight_smile:
Just makes me want to crank some

3 Likes

Me and the boys about to murder the person playing this game:

2 Likes

I put JoJo references in my math classwork

epic title

3 Likes

I wouldn’t understand the references, but its funny…I guess. Math is math no matter how many references you sneak in there :wink:

2 Likes

i hate math
i think all my homies hate it too

1 Like

I’m in precalculus and it sucks, lol.

3 Likes