The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

Precalc sounds awesome. I’d kill to be in precalc so I can flex all my big maths about vectors and whatnot

1 Like

Subtracting monomials…
Mortal…

TBH IK how to do it but got in F in algebra last year so now I have to take Geometry, Algebra, and this thing called Pure Math 1 all in one year.
MATHS.

1 Like

@MrMcMemerMan check hangouts

1 Like

I’m still in algebra because I just found out the answer key to my textbook was made by a second grader

3 Likes

bruh

2 Likes

I’m doing calc. this year, but at the moment we’re reviewing 8th grade math and will get into Intermediate Algebra next (calc.?).

2 Likes

If you knew how to do it how’d you get an F? Also, geometry is an absolute pain, at least for me. Probably because I was quarantined the two weeks my teacher taught it, and she didn’t explain anything well over gmail so my buddy and I taught ourselves two weeks worth of geometry the day we got back. Fun.

It’s a lot easier to me now though; circumference, radius, and diameter.

2 Likes

Virtual learning kinda sucks. Especially when you have depression and zero friends. I just felt like the world was collapsing, so I didn’t do any of my work or tests.

2 Likes

I see, I had no friends after a friend “breakup”, but I’ve made friends and even a girlfriend this year. So life definitely turned around, which is good. Just hoping it doesn’t go back the other direction-

I’m also working on being an optimistic person- so that’s awesome.

2 Likes

Pog. Best of luck on your optimistic journey.

343 Industries (the people who make Halo) actually did this:

Here’s the article

2 Likes

I had a good idea for a game, but it’s not gunna happen RN, and I want to keep it under wraps a little.
Beat Battalion:
In the future, we have signed treaties that disable all our weaponized warfare. Therefore, we resort to dancing to settle our disputes between countries. Stupid? Find out yourself by playing the game. I was thinking a little FNF, a little Tonight, and a little Piano Keys all sprinkled in there, while maintaining its level-based theme. Includes bosses and dope-ass songs to vibe to in your spare time (songs located in the Vault). I was thinking of adding saves to EVERYTHING, then exporting it to be an actually playable game. What do you guys think?

1 Like

I just hsd an allergic reaction to pesnuts.

3 Likes

Pesnuts? Sounds dangerous. I just finished my homework while listening to music. I just like drowning out all my problems in music, which actually helped to get all my homework done in 40 minutes (it’s supposed to be 3 hours each day, so that number is impressive)

3 Likes

Let’s drop a poll on deez bois:

What Badge(s) do you feel like you deserve/already have?
  • Pushing the envelope
  • Bug smasher (or crusher, idk)
  • Expert guide
  • 100 Ducats
  • Leader (basically admin)
  • Multitool

0 voters

2 Likes

I nearly died.

2 Likes

Ok. Glad you’re not dead :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Omg meburningslime plz help me with this problem:
Check out my new topic. I’m dyyyiiinnnnggg insssidddeeeee

1 Like

None really, I’m not nearly enough to earn those.

2 Likes

You’re still worth hanging around, tho :upside_down_face:
Feel like that deserves a medal

3 Likes