I spent 1 hr going through the comments and realized I could skip to the front

2 Likes

Ok :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Weird anime flex but ok

1 Like

1 Like

One question:
Whereā€™s autumnwind she hasnā€™t responded to anything in months is she dead oh noooooā€¦ :confounded:
@Baconcat008 @Autumnwind_cat if anyone is there plz respond so I know youā€™re alive

4 Likes

Expert Guide is hard to get, so is Leader and Bug Smasher.

100 Ducats will probably never be given to anyone again- and Iā€™ve never heard of ā€œpushing the envelopeā€, let me check if I have it.

3 Likes

Well, Autumnā€™s grandma prohibits the use of online technology- so is rarely on. For Bacon, it seems as if heā€™s just not on the forums, but Iā€™m positive heā€™s been on Flowlab recently due to the mention of him making music for Todorrotbotā€™s new game.

3 Likes

She was around for a day, as was @bentley.holmquist

4 Likes

mission impossible theme is in 5/4 time, making it impossible to clap to

3 Likes

Climate Pledge Stadium: Doesnā€™t have recycling cans.
The government:
The people visiting:
Joe Biden:
Recycling cans:

2 Likes

I customized my login page to look like this:

Where the space is blank just imagine the time date and whatnot thatā€™s on your login screen.
If you can give me another snarky way to customize your login, Iā€™ll give you some dogecoin :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

ā€œIt was a team effort, couldnā€™t have done it without you guysā€

3 Likes

bruh my first match I got sixteen kills :joy:

3 Likes

I somehow sniped an entire squad with a red dot sight on a marksman rifleā€¦ Idk if it was luck or skill, probably a bit of both lol.

4 Likes

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tlpk3nb2LwAx-ixAw9dpyJq7Rr5EQ8ef/view?usp=drivesdk

3 Likes

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TjTBZ7qun38BsosE9CCv5lR564qtpvhl/view?usp=drivesdk

3 Likes

@hihilogic how do you use the Djent keyboard in Bandlab? I want to make boss music for The GAME: The Game. nvm

Additionally, you can use this AMOGUS song I made for your game Sussus Amogus.

3 Likes