The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

Sure :stuck_out_tongue:

On a side note, my day started splendidly
Woke up, was thrown out of the house because of my “chaotic energy” (AKA me just wearing my shirt like cornholio), then took a nice walk pondering about why the hell everybody hates me, then come back and my brothers stole my breakfast.

I live in the best household :upside_down_face: :+1:

3 Likes

poop on their breakfast the next day to assert your dominance

3 Likes

I wish it were that easy

Even if I did that, that wouldn’t really help me. I would just be more seen as a an unholy beast that likes wrecking anything in his path, and then that would get me literally nowhere.

2 Likes

Understood. You could calculate until you find an object of equal value to your stolen and likely consumed breakfast and steal that from them and follow the laws of equivalent exchange.

3 Likes

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

2 Likes

My Terraria Squad :smiley:

6 Likes

On an unrelated note, how would one announce to their parents that they are * ahem* not straight?
Just a hypothetical question

1 Like

I don’t condone any such actions and I’m asking you to not self harm or talk about provocative situations on here; this isn’t 7cups. I recommend you seek a crisis counselor and a mental health guide.

3 Likes

If you wish to talk about these situations privately I will more than support it and I’m here to talk, but on the OTC is a little innappropriate.

2 Likes

I am my own counselor :sunglasses:

1 Like

Your counselor is failing then.

2 Likes

Which part :eyes:

1 Like

Like I didn’t notice that already :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Either just not on here.

2 Likes

My pms are always open.

2 Likes

Oh so talking about not being straight is deemed “inappropriate”?

1 Like

I know for a fact that at least four or five people here are uncomfortable about it and I myself find it depressing. This is not the first time this has come up.

2 Likes

Okay, fine, but I wouldn’t call it depressing…

1 Like

I do. If you want to talk about it I will be open on pms.

2 Likes

I’m very glad the whole community is open to all types of relationships :upside_down_face:

1 Like