The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

Elaborate.

2 Likes

Yoshikage Kira was trying to kill Josuke by combining Stray Cat’s Stand ability to create air bubbles with his Stand Ability to turn anything he touches into a bomb.

WARNING: JOJO’S BIZARRE ADVENTURE PART 4: DIAMOND IS UNBREAKABLE SPOILERS

Yeah that definitely sounds like something anime would say :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Mask

2 Likes

Well I wear it 24/7/365 and it doesn’t seem to be doing anything

2 Likes

Ok, so I wanna ask y’all if I should make a comic cuz I’m the literal comic OG and love making people laugh so…

CAHMIC?
  • Yos
  • No
  • Nos (idek tbh)

0 voters

2 Likes

B R U H
Rip braincells

2 Likes

B R U H
Rip conservatives :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Dammit keep revealing my images -w-
Also, @meburningslime, I’m warning you that you might not like it…

That’s why I don’t wear it, cause it doesn’t do anything, lol.
Also that kinda sucks that your school mandated masks. Mine doesn’t require them at all.

1 Like

Except protec you, lol.

Anyways, my new cahmic is out 0w0, although some children might not enjoy it because it contains

(ahem)

A s m a l l a m o u n t o f h o m o s e x u a l i t y

2 Likes

Lol, you do realize if it’s not restricting air flow, then it’s not protecting you…

1 Like

Wow what school give me address and times and application form

1 Like

I mean, according to pew and new york times, 80% of deaths were of vaccinated… Of course, they won’t tell you that on mainstream.

2 Likes

It doesn’t even do that, all it does it keep droplets from your mouths and nose from spreading to other people, but if people were civil enough to cough or sneeze into their elbow or a tissue, then we wouldn’t need masks.
Plus it doesn’t help anyone who has asthma or respiratory issues.

3 Likes

(enters the room)

2 Likes

What I was told that it’s just a way for the government to control the public into what they want. A lot of politicians have invested stock into this Vaccine that doesn’t even work, but they won’t tell you that cause they are making money off if it.

2 Likes

Frankly Idc if people take the vaccine, they can if they wanna, I’m not gonna judge… But I’m allowed to choose what’s in me.

2 Likes

The what I think. I respect people’s decisions if they want the vaccine or not. But what it all boils down to, is allowing the citizens to abide by the constitution and have our rights. Most colleges, schools, and businesses won’t let you work because you need to be vaccinated and that goes against everything in the constitution. Yet people that refuse to get the vaccine are called murders or even terrorists.

1 Like

Ye. I don’t care if people disagree or even want to try to change my mind, but I have my first amendment rights still.

1 Like