maniacally laughs

3 Likes

As a mobile player once said, “mumble mumble mobile controls mumble mumble

3 Likes

Don’t worry, this new secret game has controls for everyone, even console

3 Likes

Memes about 'Ay Low Free!

3 Likes

Hey guys! So I’m in the process of redesigning one of my characters and am currently coming up with different ways for drawing him. I’m just looking for some general thoughts about the design. Whether it’s better, worse or about the same as the old one.

First the original Design:
(no helmet)

I couldn’t find any old drawings of his mask, so I’ll have to settle for showing you the pixel version
RichardCross

Screenshot 2022-02-17 9.15.41 PM

And a newer version altered to more closely resemble a knight:

(sorry for the low quality image)

That last drawing wasn’t done yet, but I figured I should ask for some feedback before changing anything

5 Likes

Woooaaaahh what game is this for?

3 Likes

Both D.O.M and eventually his own spin-off game to fully flesh out the character (But lets not get too ahead of ourselves just yet, I have to finish D.O.M first)

1 Like

oohhh can I help with your game,you know,if you have indie I am faitly good.

2 Likes

Y’know in 2020 we all called the infected “zombies” and you raged

2 Likes

DWGAMEMASTER

2m

oohhh can I help with your game,you know,if you have indie I am fairly good.

Yeah I remember that, I was eager to differentiate the story from the typical zombie outbreak crap that’s usually thrown around in media. This is a zombie game for the most part, but there’s also a lot that I’m trying to do to differentiate it.

2 Likes

Both the new and old designs look really cool! I would think about his character though, is he a somewhat heroic or a good guy? If so, I believe the knight design would fit. If not, then the old one should work.

2 Likes

still no response here

1 Like

I think you can’t the only chance I got was to review it lol

1 Like

nonono,he has a point there.

1 Like

Although I appreciate the offer I’m not currently looking for any help with the game. I’ll reach out if I ever do!

As for @John_Shrekinson’s post, I was going for more of a evil knight vibe. He’s not exactly a villain but he isn’t a good guy either.

3 Likes

I get it hes more of a anti hero,a kind of Dont kill dont die just survive kind dude
and @Ramshackle i understand i was only hoping to help with sprites anyways!

1 Like

Yup you pretty much got the idea of the character, the only thing I’d say is different is that he’s not exactly against killing

1 Like

sooo more of a dont die kill if you have to and survive kinda dude!

1 Like