The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

warrhammmmererrerrrrr40k???@!?!
woh,

OLD

I went ahead and finished the drawing, its not the best and I got some work to do. But the design is there, and I think you can kinda see what I was going for

3 Likes

An antihero then. Cool. I think the knight design still works, but maybe use darker or more intimidating colors.

2 Likes

My ACNH character :slight_smile: (drawn by me)

2 Likes

I JUST SAW THE ENDING OF THE CUPHEAD SHOW RIGHT NOW

Spoiler Alert!

2 Likes

It goes in the square hole

1 Like

Something feels empty here lol

1 Like

I started the 1st last of us game, not bad! I am really enjoying the gameplay, and so far the story is pretty intriguing. I heard that the 2nd game wasn’t very good, but this one is pretty cool so far

2 Likes

Pretty random but ok

2 Likes

It is an off topic channel :laughing:

3 Likes

this was random too, ngl

3 Likes

lol

2 Likes

Second one is woke as hell, don’t play it. Also contains suspicious scene. The game was bad, and was only praised for “being inclusive”. The game awards is one of the dumbest shows in human history for picking that monumental trash heap over the goregeous (pun-intended) masterpiece DOOM Eternal, which was made by talented passionate developers who actually wanted to create a good game above all else.

Sorry if I offend anyone with this rant.

3 Likes

Among us

2 Likes

Alright, well ill enjoy the first game then. So far it’s pretty good, so it sucks that they couldn’t make a good follow up

3 Likes

Yeah…

2 Likes

I will find a follow up to cover the mac and cheese on my screen that prevents me from actually eating cheese and then i go far away to my c h e e s e and eat it while only eating the cheese and throwing it at my cheese and eating some n o n c h e e s e

2 Likes

woah, it’s been so long

this is still going after all this time?

1 Like

Wanna know what I do when I’m not sure?

I DOUBLE DOWN!!!

Cuphead what does that even mean?

WE’RE GOING TO THAT CARNIVAL!!!

1 Like