The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

Elaboration:
So basically I went to Clifton Hill a few years BC (before covid) and was too scared to go to The House of Frankenstein and Dracula’s Haunted Castle back then. Yesterday, I went to Frankenstein’s place yesterday and Dracula’s place the day before that (it was a two-day trip to Niagara Falls). I surpassed my past self and achieved the Sigma Grindset. I am a sigma male. Sigmas constantly try to achieve greatness and improve themselves. This is also how I live my Flowlab life. I grind. Also, remember to up your #grindset and take this song with you: Sigma Male Theme [1 Hour Loop] - YouTube
nvm this one has the vocals
Sigma Male Theme Song With Vocals ]1 Hour Loop] - YouTube

1 Like

I don’t know if anyone has asked this on the forums yet, but I came across a question on the internet asking “is there more doors or wheels in the world?” Most of my Spanish class claim doors, but I would have to say wheels.

A door would be anything with a hinge or can open and a wheel has to be something that moves and moves something else, such as an axle or something. So technically nothing round can count as a wheel.

What is your input on this?

4 Likes

In our modern day, we use rotational devices so often. Let’s just think about a middle-class family for a second.

Assuming you own one to two cars in addition to a house, your car already has thousands of “wheels.” Hinges on the other hand are made directly for human interaction instead of being automated, so you must require more manual interaction than automatic interaction to have more doors than hinges. Of course there are exceptions, but that’s generally true. Therefore, with several dozen, maybe a hundred, doors per family, as opposed to several thousand wheels for a singular vehicles, I would confidently say wheels are insurmountably more common.

3 Likes

What I would have also said is that a doorknob would also count as a wheel since it’s attached to an axel and moves the clip back and forth to release the door when opening.

Plus after I found out that hot wheels can count, I easily chose wheels, lol.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Well, when we had the debate in our class, someone mentioned hot wheels and I completely forgot about them until someone said it.

2 Likes

I see. I was just saying “wheels” in a cool way because I think they are more common.

2 Likes

I thought you were showing me that hot wheels would count as wheels since it literally has wheels in the name, lol.

2 Likes

That works too, lol.

2 Likes

cold wheels - they’re from the arctic

1 Like

1 Like

Something tells me that was’nt funny looking sugar…

Bruh stop doing c0caine

1 Like

You could just call it booger sugar.

4 Likes

That would be a misallocation of words and letters.

1 Like

sorry i was refering to that.
You got issues man.

4 Likes

Amogus

Please watch it now guys
Shorter link

How do I play this game? Is there lore?

4 Likes

Sus

3 Likes

Good, now give him drip. The player should also be able to see the mogus through a secret path. I think this will be very funny.

3 Likes