Has anyone seen Yokai Watch?
Good anime.
I’m so sad it got cancelled :frowning:

5 Likes

WHAT!its CANCELLED!!!

1 Like

You’ve seen it???

1 Like

Why is the guy in the background looking at the monster lifting the car if only the protagonist can see them?

4 Likes

Because to them the yokai is invisible so technically he’s seeing his own car being lifted by a ghost (that he cannot see)

3 Likes

So if you like photoshop all the yokai out of the picture you’d see that it looks like the mans car is being lifted by nothing

3 Likes

And also I found amogus

3 Likes

I now realized that youtube is barely interesting and I only do it because it is the easiest thing I can do and focus on besides sleep

3 Likes

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE :wave:t6: :wave:t6: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

3 Likes

Good morning

How I don’t get it?

A man might like his mother-in-law if she have what

I saw it, yeah. WAIT IT GOT CANCELLED?!

1 Like

SCP-096 is the Shy Guy. Whenever a person is able to visual see SCP-096’s face, he will start screaming and will hunt you down to kill you, no matter where you are.

There was a test where a personnel was put into a submarine and placed thousands of feet underwater before being presented an image of SCP-096 and when he did, of course it wasn’t long before The Shy Guy was ripping apart his sub. Even though no normal organism could survive the immense pressure of the water at that point.

In other words, making an NFT of him, would cause anyone to get murdered just by looking at it.

1 Like

I completely forgot I had an account called Someguy542, but I don’t remember the password for it. Anyway, It’s safe to say that this game has gone quite far in its life.

2 Likes