The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

wait,there was a summer jam?

3 Likes

ai discovers new emotions,2022

3 Likes

I made a channel for my music, its called “R-G Studios Music” check it out.

5 Likes

Can you believe it’s almost been two years since this thread began?

6 Likes

No I cannot

5 Likes

Splitscreen and LAN were the best

3 Likes

I have an original NES and let’s just say there’s nothing better than playing the og’s.

I want to get Super Mario 64 either for the DS or the Nintendo 64 and 100% it.

6 Likes

I love how JR updated his previous examples with the updated features, 10/10 going that extra mile

5 Likes

I agree, the OG is the best

My brother used to have a SNES and GameBoy Colour, no idea where thay are now tho

According to my brother, the gameboy is somewhere in India and my parents recalled giving the SNES to a friend in Kenya after seeing some games for it at a store

As for me, I grew up with a PS2, DSi and GBA

6 Likes

Old games weren’t afraid to challenge the player, and people did it for fun, not to make profit.

It’s only 10 bucks on the wii u and switch I believe

5 Likes

Wow… Just wow. There have been 100 users who have posted on the otc. That has to be a record.

7 Likes

My god brother gave me his gameboy colorand all his games that his grandma gave him. As a pokemon fan, I started playing fire red. I got stuck on Brock tho. And quit.

5 Likes

I love the old Pokemon games, actually had challenge but definitely not for the younger audiences who want easier gameplay. New Pokemon games cater toward that more.

4 Likes

I dont mind the newer games being easier, but the level its at rn is insulting to experienced players

Most people agree that Gen 6 started the easy game trend with exp share and mega evos, but I personally think Black 2 and White 2 were when the games got easier, but im willing to let gen 5 mostly slide cause it was sorta a soft reboot for the series (and besides, Gen 5 had difficulty settings, Cynthia battles and PWT sooo yea)

If you could choose difficulty like in Gen 5 or turn off exp share and affection mechanics the games would appeal to a wider audience

3 Likes

The difference between an easy game and those games is easy games progress in difficulty, these games do not. There are skill caps, and the game gets harder the better you get because you progress faster. These games just never get harder, same algorithms for every single enemy.

3 Likes

does anyone what to make a game with me

3 Likes

Halo: Combat Evolved :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heartbeat: :heartpulse: :heart: :hearts: :heart_decoration: :heart_eyes_cat: :two_hearts: :heart_hands:

2 Likes

So inspirational and a deep motivational message. This is what finally convinced me to finish playing Halo 4 a few months ago.

2 Likes

True true

Most pokemon games have the difficulty peak at the trainers being in the high level 40s

Despite the childhood trauma, we need more Cynthias, Stevens and Ghetsises to actually challenge the player

But if not handled properly, you get a situation where someone blazes through the elite four in Black/White with level 45 and above mons, destroys N since his highest level pokemon is 50, and then have to fight Ghetsis with no break in between. Ghetsis’s highest level pokemon is closer to level 60.

On a side note, it’s funny how everyone hypes up this final battle by saying things like “this will decide the fate of all people and pokemon” but there are no consequences for losing. Not even a bad ending or game over screen or anything.

4 Likes

Bruh lmao
Cumbo Cucumber GIF - Cumbo Cucumber Trollmbo GIFs

2 Likes