The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

NOOOO WHAT
okay… Listen to Till We Have Faces theme
Then listen to Anomaly Drama | Soundimage.org

4 Likes

where

2 Likes
2 Likes

I’m fairly certain that my friend and I just put flowlab’s cache to the limits, we made so much content in one day on one game that it just crashed :joy:

2 Likes

Bro momento

2 Likes

Yo

2 Likes

It’s a common melody that nearly any musician could come up with if you said “play a melody that is somewhat an anomaly” :joy:

2 Likes

I bought a pack of 25 random assorted rare magic the gathering cards off of Amazon and I found this.

At first I was upset because I thought someone scribbled on the card, but it turns out it was the artists signature. Chris Rahn. And it’s in marker.

I’m currently asking a professional community on Facebook about any further information on it.

6 Likes

Pogchamp

4 Likes

Flowjam Quick Reviews (streamed) - DinoDev wrote reviews for a ton of games!

2 Likes

Me trying to draw realistically last year

Even satan wouldn’t want these creatures

4 Likes

Every davinci started with a nightmare, didn’t they?

I highly recommend this book. It changed my ar capabilities in a single month from garbage to half - decent.

4 Likes

I recommend yt tutorials to grow your own style and improve for free — find a playlist and watch through it each day, simple task that will grow your capabilities.

3 Likes

カニ カニ西 GIF - カニ カニ西 がうる GIFs

5 Likes

In super mario galaxy and galaxy 2, some letters in the title have a star under them. In galaxy 1, those letters are U R M R G A Y, which some people read as U R MR GAY. In galaxy 2, the letters are U R M A I A Y, which when reversed can be read as YA I AM R U

This seems too intentional to be a coincidence, like it’s a conversation between devs or something

5 Likes

4 Likes

Nothing to see here, keep scrolling

I did not beat the game and then decide to celebrate in debug mode

5 Likes

whmvaifdbde91

Of course videogames were the first thing to go

I bet they didn’t actually look into the kid’s home life or anything, just took it at face value and said “videogame bad”

4 Likes

Wait I missed the summer jam!? What was the theme?

5 Likes

Out of space

2 Likes