The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

Tired

4 Likes

Tired and quite bored

4 Likes

I did have a 2 hour delay for school, but I’m losing time on study hall for Minecraft.

4 Likes

lol i’m suppose to be making a map for my history rn

1 Like

Im doing okay, spent most of the day with my birds :rofl:

4 Likes

Among Us

1 Like

Xbox Design Lab | Xbox

super sentai engine sentai go onger xbox design lab custom controller

Xbox Design Lab | Xbox

2 Likes

have you guys seen the new sonic fronteirs trailer it looks so cool

2 Likes

Haven’t done anything sonic before.

3 Likes

Looks pretty promising

1 Like

I caused this thing i call a “Wither Thunder” in minecraft. I got a repeating command block and summoned a bunch of withers with it. (I was able to turn it off before it lagged my world).
I have doomed the world and am now in hiding in the nether. The withers killed a sheep I captured and a baby chicken I spawned using an egg.
Put on cheats on your world,summon a bunch of withers using a command block and turn it off before it gets too laggy. Change to survival mode and see how long you survive.

4 Likes

They will eventually fly off and you can just travel a couple thousand blocks away and never be caught.

Unless you play on console and have a limited size map. On Java if can be easily avoidable. And they don’t wander around if the chunk they are in is never loaded or no players nearby.

6 Likes

3 Likes

I started high school today, heh :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

The game is going to be shit <3

They went purely for graphics, it looks cool, but it last CONTENT. Little lore, little to do, just running around aimlessly, no goal, and not even competition. It’s gonna suck unless they totally fix it…

2 Likes

I mean it’ll probably do fine, but it’s not going to be anything spectacular, I don’t think anyone should have those expectations for a game (EXCEPT BONELABS VR woohoo hype)

2 Likes

2 Likes

SCP moment

3 Likes
3 Likes

You mean the pokemon look the size they’re supposed to?!

3 Likes