The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

I don’t think they do that on bedrock edition because most withers stayed where they were spawned,or at least close to there

2 Likes

Just joined a server with some friends of mine lol i found two abanoded shipwrecks and found a full set of encanted leather armor, the encantments are, Helmet : Projectile Protection 3, Chestplate and Leggings : Blast Protection 4, Boots : Depth Strider 1. Lol

4 Likes

Nice, I started college yesterday.

4 Likes

I’m in highschool and I’ve been apart of college programs for the last couple years, lol.

3 Likes

I’m not sure how bedrock works, cause I heard it’s horrible and the withers are much more powerful.

I’ve only played on Java, P.E., PlayStation edition.

4 Likes

i wouldn’t say bedrock is horrible but yes the withers are very op,you’re lucky to even get a single nether star

1 Like

you are so lucky

2 Likes

Hey guys, silly question but is it okay for me to name a character “bollocks” in my upcoming game because it’s funny? I first heard this word in the Uncharted series when Sully said it and while I was mentally brainstorming ideas for a new game called “Anime Girls vs. Cocomelon: Epic Battle” I thought of naming a character that word and I was laughing so hard because it’s kinda funny

3 Likes

All I heard is that Java is much better with more things to do such as commands, mods, etc.

But like I said, I never played bedrock so I don’t know the disadvantages.

5 Likes

Oh boy. You can’t change the color of sign text with dyes, you can’t apply your banner pattern to shields, there are one or two less mobs (Java exclusive), Bedrock has the Marketplace, where people make money off of other people’s characters by changing the names to avoid copyright, “I would overall recommend java. Here are some pros and cons:Pros of Java:-Redstone is far worse on bedrock, and nearly every video for a design will not work on bedrock.-Combat mechanics are much more interesting on java, including the ability to use axes as a weapon and bonuses to your attacks if you space them out.-The offhand on bedrock is practically useless, as it only works with a few specific items (shields, totems, arrows, etc). On java, you can put any item in the offhand.-Java has ■■■■■■■■ mode, bedrock does not-Java is more moddable. Since it is not allowed to modify your xbox, playstation, etc, most modders use java, and more mods will be available there.Pros of Bedrock:-Bedrock players can play with console and mobile players, but java players can only play with java players.”

3 Likes

I prefer Java but i do play on Bedrock sometimes but the mobility with Bedrock is useful sometimes lol

4 Likes

lol yeah i guess i just happened to have a boat and my friends hadnt found them yet lol

1 Like

yes
delta rune with lyrics

what are they?

3 Likes

PE and Playstation versions are considered Bedrock edition

5 Likes

And windows edition is bedrock too.

5 Likes

Well, they both are kinda bad, lol.

4 Likes

honestly I don’t think bedrock edition is that bad,the withers are a challenge and you can get maps without having to go to another website (though the problem with that last one is the microtransactions. I hate minecoins.)
also anyone remember 360 edition?

4 Likes

The original playstation, PE, xbox, and wii-u edition weren’t bedrock and all had unique stuff :slight_smile: (wii-u had a mario map, xbox had cooler skins, and playstation had some playstation-exclusive maps).

5 Likes

P.E. had the original blocks that they removed lol, but I guess java did too

5 Likes