6 Likes

Noice

3 Likes

Hello spongebob gaming biggest chungus 69
lz-SPYxFAMILY Anya Morbius reference meme okbuddybaka walter white

6 Likes

5 Likes
1 Like

me when website is under heavy load (queue full)

2 Likes

Can you post your Genshin Impact “secret cutscene” fanfictions?

1 Like

3 Likes

Do i have to slap him hard though can i lightly slap him?

2 Likes

Yes!
Idc if you don’t like musicals @ManiacPumpkin, this song is objectively timeless.

3 Likes

Yes it is (its my favorite song in the whole movie tbh lol)

2 Likes

I think light

2 Likes

The theme song is so short but better than Beast Morphers in my opionion. Additionally, I have an evolving, revolutionary surprise under development:

2 Likes

Gently slap and get rich quick scheme

3 Likes

IMG_20220914_111614
look at the cheese hat cat

3 Likes

prediction:morbius is going to have the same fate as among us memes
morbius is still funny right now however people have started overusing it. i predict that when it becomes unfunny people will continue making memes about it and will never stop,just like among us (im looking at you john_shrekison). however,morbius doesn’t have a positive that can be used to have it actually survive (the only remaining funny of among us is sus being used for inappropriate things). morbius will eventually become deader than among us but people will still make memes out of it. minions rise of gru will eventually suffer the same fate and the memes of it being great even though it really wasn’t (this is coming from someone who actually likes minions 2015). people will continue using these memes until they’re deader than deader than among us,and even after they’re that they will continue using new movies and make a morbius joke. memes lasting for a long time in the 2020s are great,but the internet should learn when to stop using them.

2 Likes