The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

One of my internet friends hasnt been active at all today and im freaking out cause she is normally on around this time and she didnt tell me that she wouldnt be active yesterday so im worried :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_tear: :fearful: I dOnT kNoW wHaT tO dO

4 Likes

Play Among Us

4 Likes

Can’t lol

2 Likes

why the hell did i write an entire essay about how morbius will become unfunny

4 Likes

Nvm she lives lol XD

3 Likes

Idk

2 Likes

because you felt like it (:

3 Likes

i have already lost 40 000 brain cells while listening to this Melty Blood Type Lumina OST - Great Cat's Village R (Neco-Arc's Theme) - YouTube

3 Likes

Lemon Demon - Atomic Copper Claw - YouTube this song is basically a guy trying to cancel another guy for having an Atomic Copper Claw

1 Like

it’s one of those pieces of music that is good at first but after listening for too long makes you go insane

i am the type of person to have this on their playlist Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Dark Skies Extended - YouTube
aswell as this walter white doesnt need autotune - YouTube

2 Likes

4 Likes

that was so me XD like seriously whenever i told the truth i smiled and i was perfectly expressonless when i told a lie

2 Likes

same here

1 Like

imagine fighting in war for years in hope you’ll get a better future for your country and then like a century or something later people start complaining about masks existing and make fun of people’s deaths

4 Likes

hm i wonder

3 Likes

U.S in a nutshell (:

2 Likes

i have managed to survive all 3 of the lhugueny undertale parodies,even the genocide version. I feel like a bloody god.

1 Like

Fun Fact:

Our bodies are programmed for two natural periods of sleepiness during a 24-hour day, no matter how much sleep we’ve had in the previous 24 hours. The primary period is between midnight and 7 a.m., and a second period occurs in the midafternoon, between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.

2 Likes

guess i never need to sleep then XD

3 Likes